Enjoying my 2-in-1 Mermaid Fins.

Tinker Myles wearing Mermaid Fins @ North Beach, Malapascua Island Philippines.
Summer is here so everyone loves to go beaching. Kids are the one who love so much the sea most especially at the shoreline and nearby shallow part. To add more fun at the sea, parents might bring swim ring, skim board, water life vest, beach ball, goggles, snorkel, and beach toys. As mom of four kids, I think I bought all those I mentioned when we go to the beach or pool. Not all in one occasion but one or two of those but when combined I tried all of them. Just to have them other things to busy with when they feel bored on swimming. This summer my youngest keeps on saying to let me make a Mermaid Tale. So I browse online to make DIY for mermaid fins. As a result, it really takes time to make one so one day while we passed at SM Toy Kingdom, the Mermaid Fins caught my attention. I found the answer to my daughter's request, I bought one pair of this so called Mermaid Fins. It's imported so a little bit pricey for this piece of toy. It cost around P1,499.00 At the back of my mind, oh my God this is another consumable stuff. Few usage and on the next one it's garbage but I just closed my eyes and went ahead bought this stuff for my girls. One feature I like this stuff is that it's convertible from mono fin to individual fins. Other one is the foot size where the fin is attached. No matter how small or big the size of the feet, it fits to all because it has flexible & adjustable strap and underneath pad to fill in the gap. To customize the Mermaid Fins, it can be coated with spandex cloth of any color & design fitted from waistline down to fins. 




mermaid fins aqua flash




Mermaid Tale Aqua Flash

Mermaid Fins Aqua Flash - back

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.